City of Parramatta wishes to invite you to the opening of Wentworth Point Community Centre and Library (WPCCL). The day will include a range of activities and information sessions to get to know your new Community hub.
When: Sunday 15 December, 10am to 3pm
For more information about our opening event and to stay up-to-date, visit WPCCL
- Guided tours of the Centre
- Family Fun Day
- Library membership sign-up
- Venue hire information and a chance to submit expressions of interest
- Kids workshops and all ages activities
- Health and Wellness drop-in classes
- Meet your local Rosehill Ward Councillors at a dedicated stall between 10:30am and 12:30pm
- Demonstrations of the 24 hour Book Vending Machine
- Drop-in art activities
- Story Time by Redsee the Readasaurus
- Live Music performances
- A free community BBQ – this event will be free from disposable plastics, BYO water bottle to fill up at the water stations found in the forecourt
- Exhibition by local artists
- Sustainability Workshops.
WPCCL is located at 10 Footbridge Boulevard, Wentworth Point right in the heart of Wentworth Point, right across the road from Marina Square Shopping Centre.
If you are travelling by public transport, bus stops are right in front of the Centre, visit transport.info/trip to plan your trip. Rhodes train station is the closest station to WPCCL and a 3-minute shuttle bus regularly leaves from Rhodes to Wentworth Point throughout the day. If you are arriving by water, WPCCL is a 4-minute walk from Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Terminal.