The Sydney Olympic Park Master Plan 2030 (Interim Metro Review) has been finalised.
A new metro station is proposed at Sydney Olympic Park as part of the NSW Government’s commitment to deliver Sydney Metro West.
To deliver an integrated station precinct, it was necessary to update the planning controls for the Central Precinct of Sydney Olympic Park.
Summary of the changes;
- Changes to land use and planning controls to integrate the Sydney Metro West station in the Central Precinct
- A new pedestrian plaza linking the Metro station to Olympic Boulevard
- A new bus interchange on Figtree Drive
- Changes to the street network to improve access to the Metro station
- Changes to connect the Central Urban Park to the Abattoir Precinct.
The Sydney Olympic Park Master Plan 2030 (Interim Metro Review) was on exhibition in late 2021.
All submissions and feedback received during exhibition have now been considered and the amendment was finalised on 8 July 2022.
For more information and to see the planning changes, visit the website Here