Sydney Olympic Park’s Lifestyle Program has launched its 2017-18 membership term on the back of another successful year, delivering over $6,500* worth of offers, giveaways, activities and events for each member.
Lifestyle is an exclusive member benefits program designed to enhance the lives of employees, residents and students of the Sydney Olympic Park area. The program provides access to a diverse range of events, eateries, retail options and venues located in the Park.
During the 2016-17 term, Lifestyle members enjoyed 191 offers and giveaways and took part in 209 activities and events.
Members had the opportunity to redeem free admission into 34 events, valued at $1,437, including:
- 2017 Sydney Royal Easter Show over 2 days
- 19 x NRL and AFL matches
- 2 x Western Sydney Wanderers A-League matches
- Apia International Sydney (6-day sessions)
- Sydney Thunder KFC T20 Big Bash League match
- Special interest events including Good Food & Wine Show, Better Homes & Gardens Live, Australian Athletics Championships and the Property Buyer Expo
Lifestyle aims to enrich the quality of life for the local community by providing exclusive activities for members to socialise, revitalise, get active and learn. These activities include Lunch League sports competitions, a monthly coffee club, trivia events, lunchtime guided walking tours, free pilates and yoga classes, professional development seminars and ‘come & try’ experiences.
The Lifestyle program is a community initiative of Sydney Olympic Park Authority currently enhancing the lives of over 8,000 local employees, residents and students. It’s a unique offering, particularly for workers, increases the attraction and desire for people to work at Sydney Olympic Park.
Members of the Business Association receive a discounted rate for Lifestyle membership of only $72 per employee (normally $87).
To take advantage of this rate or for more information on corporate membership, visit www.lifestyleatthepark.com.au or contact the Program Director, Peter Schulz, on 9714 7326.
* Membership value is calculated based on each benefit being redeemed just once per year. Most offers can be used year-round and frequently.