23 concerts, 30+ artists, 1 festival . . . and over 1 million fans: Sydney Olympic Park will come alive this summer as some of the biggest stars in the entertainment world bring their shows to the Park’s world-class venues.
While Accor Stadium and Qudos Bank Arena will host the big music acts, the multiple businesses around Olympic Park will benefit as concert goers stream into Sydney’s sporting and entertainment super precinct to see the action unfold.
Over four action-packed months, the Precinct will welcome international artists and a host of local acts. Among the highlights from November to March are:
- British singer-songwriter Dua Lipa kicking off the season of concerts with back-to-back shows at Qudos Bank Arena on 8-9 November;
- Rock legends Guns ‘N Roses the first of the major acts at Accor Stadium on Sunday 27 November;
- Five artists over eight nights within 15 days at Qudos Bank Arena (5-19 December), featuring Keith Urban, Kendrick Lamar, Michael Bublé, Tyga and The Killers;
- The Juicy Festival featuring 1990s and 2000s nostalgia at Accor Stadium on Saturday 14 January;
- A historic run of concerts for Accor Stadium featuring global superstars Red Hot Chili Peppers with Post Malone (2-4 February), Ed Sheeran (24-25 February) and Harry Styles (3-4 March).
The music action won’t just be restricted to the biggest venues. Those who work, rest, and play in Sydney Olympic Park will also be able to enjoy the second edition of Park Sounds, with street performers, pop-up bars, food trucks, market stalls and more from 1-18 November.
As part of Park Sounds there will also be Spotlight events at the Music Box where a range of independent, upcoming artists will perform before and after all the major stadium and arena events.
Qudos Bank Arena will finish off the concert season with a trio of bands – Backstreet Boys, Florence + The Machine and My Chemical Romance.
Search for accommodation for Sydney Olympic Park’s Summer Concert Season here: https://bit.ly/SOPHotels
Book your parking in advance here: https://www.sydneyolympicpark.com.au/parking/