Discover the many stories and experiences at Sydney Olympic Park, by visiting them yourself or explore from wherever you might be. Whether you are visiting the Park, are a resident or just curious to see what’s here, use the self-guided tours app to discover the Park at your own pace and in your own space.
Learn more about the Olympic legacy, public artworks and heritage sites. Tours currently available include:
- Walking Sounds Audio Tour
- Abattoir Heritage Precinct
- Sydney Olympic Park’s Games Legacy Experience
- Bicentennial Park and Surrounds
- Newington Nature Reserve Circuit
- Marvel in the Mangroves
- Urban Art
- Mangrove Magic Kids Sensory Tour
- Eco-ramble: Lake Belvedere
- Eco-ramble: Louise Sauvage
- Eco-ramble: Follow the flow
Plus, soon you’ll be able to discover natural environments, species and more, that make up the 640 hectares of Sydney Olympic Park.
Keep the app updated to access to new tours as they become available.
View online here.