Geotechnical Investigation work for Stage 2 will occur in Camellia, Rydalmere, Ermington, Melrose Park, Wentworth Point and Sydney Olympic Park in August, weather and site conditions permitting.
Work will include:
- Establishing a temporary work area
- Using a vacuum excavation truck to ensure the drilling location is clear of services
- Using a truck or track mounted drill rig to bore below ground level
What to expect:
- Noise impact from these activities is expected to be minimal
- Traffic control and directional signage will be in place for the safety of workers and the community
- Access to pathways, buildings and driveways will be maintained at all times.
Full details of affected areas here Geotechnical Investigations