Lion are seeking the services of a corporate receptionist for their Sydney Olympic Park office.
At Lion, we believe our people have it in them to achieve something outstanding. By challenging ourselves to make a difference, we make our experience at Lion the best it can be.
In this exciting new role you will be expected to deliver a professional reception and call management service to internal and external visitors, efficient office and buildings facilities management at Lion corporate offices at Sydney Olympic Park.
This role is highly customer focused and has a large number of customers and stakeholders all with varying requirements. It is responsible for a broad range of activities relating to office and facilities management.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinating the daily operations of reception and facilities
- Effective management of mail and courier processes and systems
- Call management, meet and greet of external and internal visitors
- Co-ordinating site maintenance requests
- Processing team related invoices
- Co-ordinating building security
- Other ad-hoc administrate tasks as required
This part-time role is 4 days a week (working days negotiable). You must be available to work hours of 8am-4pm with the flexibility of the 9am – 5pm shift.
- Exceptional company culture with a good work life balance
- Sydney Olympic Park Location
- Experience working as a receptionist in a large corporate environment
We believe our people have it in them to achieve something outstanding. By challenging ourselves to make a difference, we make our experience at Lion the best it can be.
Empower yourself to achieve – start a conversation with us today.