The Lifestyle program continues to enhance the work environment of Sydney Olympic Park employees, engaging members with event free admission offers and ticket discounts, a variety of team-building and leisure activities, as well as fantastic everyday savings.
There are now almost 7,000 Lifestyle members, with 6,000 employees sponsored into the program by 40 employers via corporate membership. Are your employees missing out?
Over the past 8 months, Lifestyle members have enjoyed benefits valued at $4,741*, including:
- Free admission into 17 events:
- 9 sporting events (NRL, AFL, A-League Football, BBL T20 cricket matches)
- Apia International Sydney 2017 (6 x Day sessions)
- Special interest events including Good Food & Wine Show, Better Homes and Gardens Live and Property Buyer Expo
- Access to 133 member activities including free Yoga and Pilates, lunchtime guided walks and lunchtime sport programs
- 150 exclusive offers on food & beverage, health & leisure, events, retail and services
- 7,419 discounted Event Cinemas movie tickets, saving $131,358
- Around 2,000 free coffees Lifestyle’s Coffee Club events
Lifestyle is an exclusive member benefits program designed to enhance the lives of Sydney Olympic Park’s daily population.
The program transforms Sydney Olympic Park into a vibrant and rewarding environment for employees, resulting in staff retention, increased business performance and a motivated workforce connected with their community.
Members of the Business Association receive a discounted rate for Lifestyle membership.