Transport for NSW is continuing planning of Hill Road upgrades between Parramatta Road, Lidcombe and John Ian Wing Parade, Sydney Olympic Park. The planned upgrades will support future development growth in the Carter Street Precinct and connectivity to Sydney Olympic Park, Parramatta Road and the M4 Motorway (eastbound) off ramp to Hill Road.
Investigation work will be carried out on Parramatta Road and Hill Road between Sunday 24 July and Thursday 8 September 2022 in the below areas:
- Parramatta Road between Bombay Street and Frances Street, Lidcombe
- M4 Motorway eastbound and westbound on and off ramps and westbound on ramp at Hill Road, Sydney Olympic Park and Lidcombe
- Hill Road and Carter Street and John Ian Wing Parade intersections, Sydney Olympic Park.
Work will include locating above and below ground utilities and investigating stormwater drainage structures.
The investigation work schedule includes:
- On site for up to 30-night shifts between Sunday 24 July and Thursday 8 September 2022, weather permitting.
- Work hours will be between 9pm and 5am from Sunday to Thursday.
- Workers will be on site for up to five nights a week. They will not work on Saturdays.
For further information, contact the project team on 1800 979 577 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the project webpage Hill Road Upgrade – Projects – Roads and Waterways – Transport for NSW