The Draft Sydney Olympic Park Master Plan 2030 (Interim Metro Review) is on public exhibition, with feedback closing on Wednesday 15 December 2021.
A new metro station is proposed at Sydney Olympic Park as part of the NSW Government’s commitment to deliver Sydney Metro West.
To deliver an integrated station precinct, we must change the planning controls for the Central Precinct of Sydney Olympic Park.
Summary of the changes
- Changes to land use and planning controls to integrate the Sydney Metro West station into the Central Precinct
- A new pedestrian plaza linking the Metro station to Olympic Boulevard
- A bus interchange on Figtree Drive
- Changes to the street network to improve access to the Metro station
- A new Central Urban Park connected to the Abattoir Precinct.
For more information on the changes and how to have your say, visit our website.