- Al Aseel: Traditional Lebanese cuisine which started in Greenacre and now has seven restaurants with a significant presence in western Sydney.
- Ribs & Burgers, The Meat and Wine Co., and Five Guys will be brought to both venues by Seagrass Boutique Hospitality Group. Global burger chain, Five Guys, opened its first Australian store in Penrith in 2021. This is the first time Five Guys will be available in a stadium anywhere in the world.
- El Jannah: Lebanese-style charcoal chicken; flavours born in Granville 25 years ago.
- Sushi Hub: Japanese sushi and sashimi. The Sushi Hub story began in Cabramatta and has grown to a 100-outlet network.
- Roll’d: Vietnamese rolls and rice-paper rolls served fresh and fast, a national favourite born in Melbourne in 2012.
- Oakberry: Brazilian acai bowls, the number one acai brand in the world.
- In addition to these famous brands will be reimagined stadium favourites, including hot dogs, hot chips, pies, rice bowls, tacos, nachos, gozleme, fish and chips, souvlaki, falafel, pizza by the slice, plant-based burgers, among other delicious items. Food trucks and carts will also operate for special events.
Team colours, logos and marquee players will also be displayed across food and beverage packaging, ensuring the ultimate home ground advantage.
Gema Group Managing Director Paul Valenti said: “We’re bringing the best of western Sydney’s diverse food and wine culture into NSW’s major venues.