Sydney Olympic Park is preparing to host the Sydney Royal Easter Show from 12 – 23 April 2019.
Road Closures will begin to take effect from Friday 29 March and include:
Period from Friday 29 March to Wednesday 1 May
- Australia Ave between Murray Rose Ave and Kevin Coombs Ave
- Olympic Boulevard from Dawn Fraser Ave to Qudos Bank Arena
- Showground Rd between Murray Rose Ave and Grand Parade
- Grand Parade between Australia Ave and Olympic Boulevard
Period from Friday 12 April to Tuesday 23 April inclusive (see map)
- Australia Ave between Dawn Fraser Ave to Murray Rose Ave (northbound)
- Murray Rose Ave from Australia Ave to Park St (westbound)
- Kevin Coombs Ave between Pondage Link and Australia Ave
- Marjorie Jackson Parkway between Park St and Showground Rd
- Shirley Strickland Ave between Rod Laver Dr and the P4 Car Park
- Rod Laver Dr between Shirley Strickland Ave (west) and the Bus Tunnel
- Herb Elliot Ave at Olympic Boulevard
- Dawn Fraser Ave from Fig Grove to Showground Rd
- Showground Rd from Dawn Fraser Ave to Murray Rose Ave
All closures are detailed and updated regularly on the Sydney Olympic Park map.
P6 Car Park, located on the corner of Australia Avenue and Murray Rose Avenue will be unavailable from Friday 29 March as it will become the carnival site for the Show. The car park will be re-opened on Wednesday 1 May. Alternative car parking can be found at P3 or P4 Car Park on Sarah Durack Avenue.