ANZ Stadium’s four proud home clubs will take part in a month of derbies at Sydney’s Olympic Stadium this July.
Derby Month will see the South Sydney Rabbitohs, Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs, Parramatta Eels and Wests Tigers play against each other in all five July NRL games at ANZ Stadium.
The run of Sydney v Sydney fixtures shapes up like this:
- Saturday 14 July: Bulldogs v Rabbitohs – tickets;
- Thursday 19 July: Eels v Bulldogs – tickets;
- Saturday 21 July: Wests Tigers v Rabbitohs – tickets;
- Friday 27 July: Bulldogs v Wests Tigers – tickets;
- Saturday 28 July: Rabbitohs v Eels – tickets;
In a win for families, three of the five fixtures fall on Saturday afternoons with the games on 14, 19 and 21 July in school holidays – giving kids and parents alike the opportunity to take advantage of all the good stuff at ANZ Stadium.
Adding to the football feast will be the #FansFirst Initiatives put in place by ANZ Stadium’s four home clubs at the beginning of the season.
Each of the July games (and all other regular season NRL games at ANZ Stadium in 2018) will have:
- $20 Adult ticket and up to four kids in free when you pre-purchase;
- Tickets include travel to and from Sydney Olympic Park on Sydney Trains;
- Special $9.90 kids meals and a July special food item TBD.
So gather the clan and take advantage of all the good reasons to see the footy at ANZ Stadium this July.