Sydney Olympic Park will be buzzing through the Australia Day long weekend with multiple events scheduled.
Expect large crowds and traffic to the area, with major event road closures in place to support the staging of the event and the safety of visitors.
Foo Fighters will perform on Saturday 27 January attracting large crowds to ANZ Stadium at Sydney Olympic Park and on the same day, Mrs Brown’s Boys will be live at Qudos Bank Arena for both matinee and evening performances as well as a dance event HTID at Sydney Showground.
Friday 26 January PM
Qudos Bank Arena Mrs Brown’s Boys 7.30 – 9.30
Cathy Freeman Park Australia Day Activities 2.00 – 8.30
Movies by the Boulevard: LION 8.38
Saturday 27 January
Qudos Bank Arena Mrs Brown’s Boys 2.00 – 4.00
Mrs Brown’s Boys 7.30 – 9.30
ANZ Stadium Gates Open 4.30
The Preatures 5.40
The Weezers 6.30
FOO FIGHTERS 8.00 – 11.00
Sydney Showground HTID 2018 (Dance Party) 4.00 – 11.59
Sunday 28 January
Qudos Bank Arena Sydney Kings v Melbourne 2.30
Cathy Freeman Park Movies by the Boulevard: Short Soup 8.30
- Visit transportnsw.info for details on transport and service disruptions.
- Plan to arrive early, allow time for security checks and extra travel time
- Traffic will be heavy in the area with car parking in high demand, so leave the car at home and take public transport
- If you must drive, to guarantee parking visit sydneyolympicpark.com.au/prebook. Note: Pre-book parking is available until 11.59pm the night before the event
- Follow directional signage when you arrive at the Park as road closures are in place for public safety, and allow additional travel time