The NSW Government has allocated $18M to Sydney Olympic Park focused on increasing participation in sport and cultural activities and improving visitor experiences at key facilities.
Sydney Olympic Park Authority is delivering the huge scale of improvement works in 2021 with much of the work completed in the first half of the year.
Works will include:
- Refurbishment of the Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre including the training and leisure pool, HVAC system and toilet amenity
- Upgrade of the Quaycentre including replacement of retractable seating and flooring
- Hockey Centre pitch replacement
- Installation of solar panels on the Aquatic Centre, Athletic Centre and Water Reclamation and Management Scheme
- Replacement of all BBQs in the parklands
- Improvement of Blaxland Riverside Park including replacement of soft fall surface, replacement of umbrella shade structures and additional umbrella shade
- Restored pedestrian bridge in Bicentennial Park
- Improvement of Wentworth Common playground including installation of soft fall surface and restoration of equipment
- Refurbishment of public amenities across the town centre and parklands
- Replacement of public lighting with LED lights
These works will breathe new life into venues and assets bringing them back to first-class and ensuring locals and visitors will continue to play and enjoy the wonderful facilities and parklands at Sydney Olympic Park well into the future.
For any questions or feedback on the works program please email email@example.com