Senior Marketing Manager-Customer Acquisition, NRMA
As Australia's largest Member organisation, The National Roads & Motorists' Association (NRMA) provides a range of services for our Members and the community. Be a part of the ongoing success of one of Australia's most iconic organisations and feel the buzz of real job satisfaction as you work with talented professionals in a collaborative environment where people come first.
- Lead the Consumer acquisition strategy and planning to achieve membership growth and revenue targets
- Using customer insights, and market / product data, identify the key segments to drive new acquisition opportunities
- In collaboration with the Digital and Sales teams, develop the optimal Channel strategy for acquiring new customers
- Create promotional offers and propositions for acquisition campaigns and deliver against Campaign ROI objectives
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with senior stakeholders across the business
- Manage and develop two direct report
To be successful in this position you will have a minimum of 8-10 years' experience in a similar senior acquisiton position, with an emphasis on strategic customer acquisition and above the line campaigns.Brand experience is also required. You will not be afraid of large targets and embrace a challenge. You will be someone with well-developed stakeholder management skills and thrive working within a cross divisional team. You will hold a relevant business degree and have demonstrated strong leadership and interpersonal skills. You will have experience in a subscription or mass consumer business. Place your trust in a business approaching a century of success in Australia. Grow personally and professionally as you work with great people in an environment geared to bringing out your best.