Lifestyle Reaches 7000 Member Milestone with over $4,700 Worth of Benefits in 8 Months
Sydney Olympic Park’s Lifestyle program has hit a milestone, surpassing 7000 members and continuing to provide exclusive offers worth more than $4,700 in only eight months.
The multitude of benefits for members include:
- Free admission into 17 events including NRL, AFL, A-League Football, BBL T20 cricket matches, Apia International Sydney 2017, and special interest events including Good Food & Wine Show, Better Homes and Gardens Live and Property Buyer Expo
- Access to 133 member activities including free Yoga and Pilates, lunchtime guided walks and lunchtime sport programs
- 150 exclusive offers on food & beverage, health & leisure, events, retail and services
- 7,419 discounted Event Cinemas movie tickets, saving $131,358
- Around 2,000 free coffees Lifestyle’s Coffee Club events
Lifestyle is an exclusive member benefits program offered to employees, residents and students of the Sydney Olympic Park area. Members receive access to everyday discounts across food & beverage, retail, health and more, a range of inclusive team-building and leisure activities, as well as discounted and free admission into events held at Sydney Olympic Park.
The program has transformed the Park into a vibrant, diverse place to live, work and study, creating a more rewarding environment for residents, employees and students and contributing to the sense of community within the Park.
The unique Lifestyle program is a community initiative of Sydney Olympic Park Authority with the support of the Park business community.