FREE! Inclusive Tourism Networking Forum - Wednesday 15 November
On behalf of Local Government NSW, the City of Parramatta Council is hosting a free Inclusive Tourism Forum.
This is an ideal forum for local tourism operators, retail businesses, event organisers, attractions, accommodation providers.
There are only 30 places left – So click the REGISTER HERE button at the bottom to secure your place.
Inclusive tourism is an untapped opportunity.
One in every five Australians identifies as having a disability.
88% take a holiday every year, injecting $8 billion into the travel industry.
A further 15% of Australia’s population is aged 65 or over.
Wednesday 15 November 2017, 1.30pm - 3pm, UNE Future Campus Lecture Room, Level 1, 232 Church St, Parramatta
- The compelling economic opportunities for inclusive tourism
- How businesses and councils can take advantage of the emerging market for accessible travel and recreation.
- Small changes businesses can make to enhance accessibility and increase profits.
- Providing the best possible customer service.
- Uploading the right information to digital tourism databases.
- Understanding older people, people with disability, their families and carers as consumers.
- NSW Business Chamber
- Destination NSW
- Local Government NSW
- The Australian Tourism Data Warehouse
This is a free event. Numbers are limited and registrations are essential. REGISTER HERE.
Light refreshments will be served
For more information, email Anita Ceravolo, LGNSW's Senior Policy Officer - Disability Inclusion
Funded by the NSW Department of Industry through the Tourism Demand Driver Infrastructure program and the NSW Department of Family and Community Services. The views expressed herein do not necessarily reflect the views of NSW Department of Industry or the NSW Department of Family and Community Services.